“Don’t just count your blessings. Be the blessing other people count on.”
You know, I come on this blog and share all types of stuff; moments from my writing journey, tips and techniques for getting words out, and even stories that I have, have not, and may never publish. And guess what? You all have been hanging tough with me through this entire journey.
I never thought that when I published my first blog post about planning a wedding back in 2010 that I would now have two blogs, four published books and a writing and self-publishing agency with so much more coming down the pipeline. There is so much that I’m thankful for, and even though I try to share those reasons though out the year, I figured I’d share five of them before the end of the year. Thanksgiving is a day but my gratitude lasts year-round.
5 Things I’m Thankful for Year-Round
- Your continued readership. Typos, run-on sentences, a cuss word here or there hasn’t scared you away yet and I’m so happy that you continue to take in my stories and thoughts.
- Your consistent feedback and engagement across channels whether it’s here on the blog or my social channels.
- Your encouragement to do more. Yes, I have an internal drive to get me moving but you all continue to show me the multiple ways I can empower others and improve my steps along the way.
- Your time. It’s yours and you can do with it whatever you want and yet, you choose to spend it with me and my words, videos, and podcast.
- You. I’m thankful for you simply because you were created to change the world and you’ve already done that in my passion-fy sphere. Keep doing you!